Article also available in other languages
The FrankFord Arsenal Platinum Series Rotary Tumbler delivers a new level of brass cleaning performance. Rotary tumbling with stainless steel media in a liquid bath gets brass much cleaner, and works much faster than ultrasonic or vibratory tumbling methods.
The small stainless pins easily penetrate inside cases and into primer pockets to deliver unbeatable cleaning power.
The large volume drum holds up to 1000 pieces of .223 caliber brass and has a molded in rubber lining to protect brass and dampen noise during operation.
A built in timer in the base can be set to run from 0 to 3 hours, shutting off automatically.
The drum features clear end caps to allow visibility to the brass while tumbling. A set of sifting end caps is also included to assist in separating the stainless media once tumbling is complete.
The tumbler can effectively clean without the use of stainless media pins with a mixture of Frankford Brass Cleaning Solution and water (use of media pins ensures primer pockets and inside of cases are perfectly clean). Five pounds of 304 stainless media pins and a sample packet of Frankford Brass Cleaning Solution are included.
- Most effective brass cleaning process available
- Brass comes out cleaner than brand new brass
- Large 7 liter capacity, Tumble up to 1000x cases of 223 brass
- Dual layer drum with noise dampening rubber lining
- Includes 5lbs of stainless steel media pins ($49.99 value)
- Includes a sample packet of Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Concentrated Solution
- Maintenance free geared drivetrain (no belts to replace!)
One accessory that makes sorting brass and pins quick and convenient is the Media Transfer Magnet.
The Transfer Magnet is ideal for handling stainless media pins. It effectively gathers and then releases pins with a pull of the handle.
For more information: