The Hunting Video Awards is an international video contest open to hunters from all over the world, amateur and professional filmmakers, to recognize all the wonderful stories and aspects from hunting and give back to the hunting community to showcase their passion.
This award, as well as other Beretta-sponsored initiatives, is a chance for all the hunting community to support hunting as a means to preserve the natural balance and promote a more sustainable and nature-connected way of living.
Following these purposes, the 2022 awards will have three main goals:
- Learning: spread messages and stories about conservation and sustainable hunting
- Entertainment: serve the best hunting videos from around the world
- Community (Network): provide a platform where hunters can engage and expand their global network, through social media and a final awards show.
Hunters can submit their hunting video and get the chance to win great Beretta products, including a BRX1 rifle, an Ultraleggero shotgun or a full Beretta clothing and accessories supply.
Go to award.themonocular.com to discover the contest categories and terms & conditions.
The categories, in brief, are as follows:
- Hunting Clips: in this category short, raw and unedited hunting clips are welcome. It does not matter whether you filmed it on your smartphone, DSLR or a video camera. All standards are welcome!
- Hunting Video: In this category contestants have a chance to show off their passion for hunting in a longer edited video. There is no lower or upper limit to the video length.
- Professional Hunting Video: this category celebrates the most outstanding and inspiring work hunters make professionally. The production value is what separates this category from the Hunting Video. There is no lower or upper limit to the video length.
- Community Honour Award: the Hunting Video Award wants to recognize and celebrate a hunter who has made a positive impact to the hunting community this year. Nominate a hunter of your choice with name and your reason.
To participate, simply press the "submit" button, choose your category, upload your video and fill out your details.
Contest launch: November 1, 2022.
Video submission phase: from November 2022 until January 8, 2023.
Jury work and preparation for voting phase: from January 8 to January 31, 2023.
Open voting phase: from February 1 to February 28, 2023.
Final Award Show: spring 2023.
To learn more and to enter the contest please visit award.themonocular.com