The semi-automatic shotgun Molot VEPR 12 is manufactured in Russia and is avaible in 12 gauge. The shotgun is shown in its original version at the SHOT Show 2017 in US by the company FIME and is imported by Molot in Russia.
The Vepr 12 is a semi-automatic shotgun designed for self-defense, hunting, and 3-gun competitions. Based on the RPK standard, the Vepr 12 shares the same legendary characteristics of extreme reliability in harsh conditions as the RPK. Learn more online.
Features of semi-automatic shotguns Molot VEPR 12:
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Spring-hinged top cover with integrated Picatinny rail
- Adjustable padded cheek piece
- Elevation adjustable front sight
- Windage adjustable rear sight leaf
- Bolt-hold-open feature engaged with a manual button or on the last round
- Straight-up magazine well and release button
- Threaded barrel
The barrel length is 19‘‘ (483 mm) and the overall length is approx.. 978 mm. The overall weight is 4,4 kg.
The RRP of Molot VEPR 12 is 819,99 US-Dollar.
All news from SHOT Show 2017 you’ll find here: